Administrative Assistant Taylor, MI
Candidates must have a high school diploma and five or more years of related experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent writing, phone and communication skills are also required. Experience proofing, editing and formatting documents is a must. Typical responsibilities include:
- Assist supervisor(s) and staff with daily functions
- Prepare letters and memorandums
- Organize travel accommodations
- Schedule conference rooms for meetings and arrange for food and beverages, if needed
- Process outgoing mail and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform general office duties, such as filing and ordering supplies
- Maintain file databases for larger projects
- Research and perform special projects as assigned
- Plans, coordinates and participates in company sponsored employee social action, engagement and celebration events.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Creates, composes, and edits technical and administrative correspondence and documentation; prepares a variety of technical letters, memos, and other written correspondence and materials; prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with Receptionist duties
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here