Network Engineer Taylor, MI
Candidates must have five to ten years of experience designing, implementing, managing, and supporting a multi-site enterprise network. Candidates with a CCNA/CCNP or similar certification(s) and experience with O365, Visio, network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices are preferred. Candidates must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently while maintaining a professional and patient demeanor when interacting with peers and users. Typical responsibilities include:
- Specify, install, and maintain IT communication equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, WAN/VPN appliances, Wi-Fi devices, and related infrastructure.
- Perform routine LAN/WAN/VoIP installations, configurations, backups, and maintenance.
- Monitor network performance and make needed corrections
- Maintain best practice security standards related to network design and equipment
- Administer and maintain Riverbed SD-WAN and WAN acceleration technologies
- Develop and maintain network installation, configuration, and maintenance documentation
- Provide level two and three helpdesk support for network related responsibilities
- Communicate with vendors to support network hardware/software needs
- Communicate problems and resolutions to management
- Ability to learn new or unfamiliar technologies using documentation and public resources
- Travel to office locations as needed for network installations and support
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here