Brand Assistant Tampa, FL
BA in Marketing/or related
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in English, communications or marketing and zero to five years of writing, editing, communications or social media experience. Experience working with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Familiarity with SharePoint is preferred, but not mandatory. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work well with others. Typical responsibilities include:
- Assist with promotion of the Office of Applied Technology and the Innovation Hub across Wade Trim and to external audiences. This includes but is not limited to drafting communications and posting approved communications to Wade Trim's internal site, The Hub, or submitting to marketing for posting to social media and the external website.
- Work with Practice and Technical Leads to regularly update The Hub. This includes but is not limited to drafting content and posting approved content to The Hub.
- Research professional organization conference dates and abstract due dates and update the leadership calendar
- Help maintain the leadership calendar of activities, and post events to The Hub
- Coordinate external client webinars in conjunction with leadership, including drafting program invitation, scheduling the training, uploading attendee information into the RCEP site, and distributing attendee certificates.
- Coordinate internal technical training, including maintaining the calendar, drafting program invitation, scheduling the training, uploading attendee information into the RCEP site.
- Assist with formatting PowerPoint decks for client training, technical training and leadership presentations.
- Collect targeted publications editorial calendars
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here