Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Taylor, MI
Candidates must have a high school diploma and at least four years of related experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent customer service, organization and communication skills are also required. Typical responsibilities include:
- Greet all incoming vendors, clients, and guests
- Answer the multi-line phone system and route calls to the appropriate extension, or voice mail.
- Process outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail
- Perform miscellaneous functions such as: preparing letters, proposals, specifications, reports, unique charts, covers, and presentations.
- Schedule conference rooms for meetings and arrange for food and beverages as needed
- Maintain appearance of conference rooms and general areas
- Gather materials and prepare PowerPoint presentations for staff
- Perform general office duties, such as filing and ordering supplies
- Maintain and coordinate servicing of office equipment
- Research and perform special projects as assigned
- Ability to work collectively with various members of the company
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here