Senior Electrical Engineer Atlanta, GA
BS in Electrical Engineering
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and fifteen years or more of experience. A Professional Engineer registration in Georgia is required. Candidates must also be experienced with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook,etc.) and have a valid driver"s license. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. Typical responsibilities include:
- Lead Wade Trim's electrical and I&C work in Georgia and across the firm.
- Leads electrical and instrumentation and control (I&C) design specifications and drawings including one-line diagrams, electrical detail drawings, process and instrumentation drawings (P&IDs)
- Develop and assist with electrical designs that include calculations and power distribution for mechanical equipment related to municipal water and wastewater projects
- Experience includes general electrical power distribution and supply design, lighting and receptacle plans, mechanical equipment power plans, panel board schedules, arc flash studies, and back-up power generation design for water and wastewater treatment plants, CSO facilities and pump stations.
- Travel to and attend client, staff and project meetings
- Prepare permit applications
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates
- Review and comment on Contractor submittals
- Assist Project Managers
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here