DevOPS Manager Detroit, MI
Candidates must have at least ten years of financial and business system support and portal development and programming experience in C#, Visual Studio, .Net development, webpages and Agile/Scrum methodologies. A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred, but not required. Proven knowledge of database concepts using Microsoft SQL, and SQL Server Management Studio and strong knowledge of current Microsoft products and online applications are essential. Candidates with experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS) and implementing and supporting social media and mobile applications are preferred. Candidates should have general IT related technical support experience and a broad knowledge of Microsoft Power Systems. Experience with BST Global Business Management system is preferred. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and relate to a range of user levels. A flexible, hybrid-remote work schedule available after 90 days of employment. Typical responsibilities include:
- Support the development of internal SharePoint pages with embed applications
- Support the rapid development of business applications in the Microsoft Power Platform
- Support financial reporting projects (SQL 2016, SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft Power Automate)
- Support the development of the company Intranet and business system integrations
- Manage projects with strong understanding of tools and automation framework
- Willingness to commit to and practice continuous improvement in people, processes, and technology to promote collaboration, agility, and speed to deliver using an agile, sprint-based working style.
- Assist in the implementation, deployment and support of a new accounting and project management application suite
- Develop and maintain written and visual end-user training material and provide end-user training for a variety of business systems.
- Ensure the right level of communication to keep all stakeholders, team members and users in sync
- Ability to coach and be coached to be effective problem solvers, to deal with ambiguity/unknowns, to connect with the business value, to call out barriers and to be mission focused.
- Ability to be open to learn, to give and take feedback and work well with a team.
- Occasional travel between Wade Trim locations to provide training and support services
- Maintain job knowledge by participating in education opportunities and training
- Exhibit discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here