Professional Engineer Cincinnati, OH
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in civil engineering, PE registration in the state of Ohio and at least ten years of roadway and/or transportation related design experience. Candidates should be familiar with the ODOT plan preparation and review process, preparing ODOT cost estimates, preparing ODOT schedules and budgets, and managing the design using ORD Design Software. Basic knowledge of the MicroStation CADD Software, local, state and federal transportation standards and procedures is required. Excellent technical writing, organization and communication skills are essential. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work well with others. A flexible hybrid-remote work schedule available after 90 days of employment. Typical responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee transportation related projects and technical tasks
- Proactively manage project technical budget (direct labor and expenses, including technical sub-consultants), schedule, technical requirements, contractual obligations, project communications, etc.
- Work closely with client, other disciplines, and stakeholders in the successful delivery of projects.
- Review contracts and seek approval from Market Segment Lead (MSL) as appropriate
- Financial Project Management: i.e. A/R, invoicing, etc.
- Responsible for project performance and client profitability
- Design of various transportation projects including roadways, bridge approaches, traffic control plans, etc.
- Write reports using local and state standards
- Attend and/or conduct client and project meetings
- Work collaboratively to grow Ohio Transportation market
- Review proposal scope, pricing and other content for transportation projects
- Solicit input on major pursuits from MSL
- Assist with marketing, proposals, and technical presentations
- Responsible for new client contact development
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here