Senior Professional Engineer Cincinnati, OH
BS in Civ/Envir Engineering
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in civil and/or environmental engineering, PE registration and seven or more years of water resources design experience. Excellent technical writing, organization and communication skills are essential. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work well with others. A flexible hybrid-remote work schedule available after 90 days of employment. Typical responsibilities include:
- Provide senior technical planning, design and construction support on various water and wastewater treatment and collection system projects including pump station, water and wastewater treatment design, wet weather and other water resource facility projects.
- Extensive experience with wide range of pumping systems, HI standards, force mains, process piping, wet well layout including new and rehabilitation projects for wastewater and/or water booster systems.
- Ability to conduct hydraulic calculations to support sizing and selection.
- Field experience with pump testing, start up and troubleshooting, preparation of O&M manuals.
- Ability to mentor and coach staff in technical areas
- Contribute to the company's technical practice in Pumping Systems [coaching, training, developing best practices]
- Prepare engineering calculations and supporting analysis of alternatives
- Prepare and evaluate wet weather control alternatives
- Develop and complete applications, permits, engineering reports and specifications
- Prepare and review engineer estimates
- Prepare design cost estimates
- Conduct research and development for projects
- Prepare project status and other reports
- Communicate project details with other design engineers
- Assist with proposals, marketing, project reports and technical presentations
- Conduct on-site inspections as needed
- Attend client and project meetings
- Attend various meetings including pre-design, plan review, pre-construction, professional organization, staff, etc.
- Attend seminars and/or training classes; present at selected conferences
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
Already have an account? Log in here